Pleasant Plains Animal Hospital is a full service animal hospital for dogs and cats in all stages of life — from puppyhood or kittenhood to the most senior of pets. Pleasant Plains Animal Hospital offers a variety of services to pets and their owners including:
- Vaccinations and well-pet visits for the youngest puppies and kittens to the oldest cats and dogs that are in their senior years of life.
- X-rays and teeth cleaning for cats and dogs, to ensure that your pet is kept in the most prime health.
- A variety of surgical options for pets who have been injured or who are ill. The veterinarians explain everything to the pet owners so that they understand their options.
- Education and choices when it comes to cancer in pets on how the pet will be treated and what treatments will be best for the pet.
- Information about keeping their pets healthy, regarding keeping them at their optimal weight and what food is best to give their pets at all stages of life.
- A large facility with clean, spacious examining rooms and welcoming waiting rooms.
- A full laboratory on the premises, which eliminates the long wait for test results.
Pet owners are encouraged to ask questions of Pleasant Plains Animal Hospital vets and bring up any concerns that they have. The veterinarians at Pleasant Plains Animal Hospital are board certified and trained to deal with any kind of problem that your pet could have.
Most importantly, the staff at Pleasant Plains Animal Hospital love pets with a passion. They have dedicated their lives to helping and saving pets, helping them to lead long, happy lives with their owners. If you are looking for the right place to take your pet for the best care it can get, consider taking your pet to Pleasant Plains Animal Hospital. At Pleasant Plains Animal Hospital, your pet comes first.